If you have lost a lot of weight and are left with the depressing sight of limply hanging skin on your body, then you do not have to fret because there’s a rewarding solution for you which also happens to be easy on the pocket. Body contouring in Costa Rica is an affordable alternative to remove pounds of excess skin throughout your body that diet and exercise can’t fix anymore. Patients who undergo any kind of weight loss surgery in Costa Rica can return back to get a body lift to tighten the resulting sagging skin after losing oodles of pounds.
There were a total of 50,422 body contouring after massive weight loss procedures done in the United States in 2011, according to the 2011 Plastic Surgery Statistics Report released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Given the high costs of cosmetic treatments in the US and the lack of coverage for these procedures, many Americans and even Canadians choose to get body contouring surgery in Costa Rica which costs just a fraction of the prices that like-procedures command in the developed countries. So by availing liposuction, breast lift, or surgery involving buttock fat injections in Costa Rica, one can enjoy great savings.
Body Reshaping – An Outline
If you’re interested in low-cost body sculpting surgery in Costa Rica, then here is some information to help you better understand what you’re getting into:
- This surgery may be extensive and take about 2-3 sessions depending on the number and complexity of contouring procedures requested. The most common body contouring procedures are breast lift, butt lift or butt implants, arm lift, liposuction, and tummy tucks.
- Post-surgery conditions include swelling, bruising and numbness of body parts. Recovery may take from 1 week to 2 months.
- Body sculpting for women in Costa Rica is affordable and may include some or all sorts of body lift procedures such as breast lift, tummy tuck, liposuction, and buttocks lift. You might also want to get a facelift in Costa Rica to show off a totally revitalized appearance.
Not to be gender biased, body sculpting for men in Costa Rica is also available for the male population with cost issues which longs for a slimmer, firmer physique. Male body sculpting in Costa Rica involves the usual body lift procedures. Men can also opt for gynecomastia surgery in Costa Rica to get rid of male boobs or moobs.
- Patients can also opt for non-invasive body sculpting in Costa Rica. Laser technology may sound expensive, but laser body sculpting in Costa Rica remains affordable.
- Another non invasive and cheap method available to patients is ultrasound body sculpting in Costa Rica. This procedure breaks down fat cells into liquid which is vacuumed out of the body without the need for surgery.
Body Contouring in Costa Rica – Upsides
- In addition to enjoying the low cost of body contouring in Costa Rica, you will get the chance to be treated by expert cosmetic surgeons, many of whom have trained at reputable medical colleges and hospitals abroad. Many are also members of prestigious organizations such as the Costa Rican Plastic Surgery Association and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. This assures that Costa Rican doctors are up-to-date with the latest medical advancements and guidelines.
- The reputable Costa Rican doctors and hospital staff are used to accommodating international patients and have basic proficiency in English, therefore eliminating the linguistic problems for medical tourists.
- You won’t have to toil hard to find a well-equipped body sculpting center in Costa Rica. Thanks to the rising medical tourism, many hospitals of the country have stocked cutting edge equipment. As of June 2012, the country was home to three Joint Commission International accredited hospitals.
- You may want to take a vacation while recovering from body contouring surgery in Costa Rica. This tropical paradise is one of the most biodiversity-rich regions of the world.
- Costa Rica’s proximity to the United States implies less travel time and expenses.
Body Shaping in Costa Rica – Medical Tourism Tips
- Many US cities are connected with the Juan Santamaria Airport (SJO) in Costa Rica.
- Spanish is the primary language in Costa Rica, but English is widely spoken in areas frequented by foreign tourists. Here are some useful Spanish phrases that will come in handy when out on the streets:
- Hello – Hola
- Please – Por Favor
- Thank you – Gracias
- You’re Welcome – Por Nada
- Help Me! – Ayudame!
- How much is it? – ¿Cuánto cuesta?
- What is a tropical country without fruits? Costa Rica is abundant with fresh fruits which you can enjoy in snack bars. Fruits are also made into drinks called refresco, mixed with sugar and water or milk.
- Make sure that everything you eat and drink is clean to avoid contamination and eventual hospitalization.
Body contouring in Costa Rica is a practical solution to own that slimmer and firmer body that would set your spirits high and make you greet the world with greater confidence.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Body Contouring in Costa Rica.