Breast lift in Costa Rica will give you fuller and firmer breasts in no time, minus the seemingly overcharged fees. A breast lift is ideal for women whose breasts have lost their elasticity and became droopy as a result of pregnancy, breastfeeding, or weight loss. If you plan to undergo any type of weight loss surgery in Costa Rica such as gastric sleeve and lap band surgery, you might as well follow it up with a breast lift and/or liposuction for better results and greater savings.
What to Expect?
- If you are planning to undergo a breast lift or mastopexy in Costa Rica, take the necessary precautions to reduce the risk of complications such as excessive bleeding, infection and poor healing.
- If you’re content with the size of your breasts, you can just ask for mastopexy without implants in Costa Rica, which would be much cheaper.
- Expect your nipples and areola to be relocated to a higher position to improve the overall appearance of your uplifted breasts.
- A support bra may be needed for a few weeks after the surgery, until swelling and discoloration have subsided. Incisions will heal and fade eventually.
What’s the Hype with Breast Lift in Costa Rica?
Breast lift surgery in Costa Rica can be quite feasible for Americans and Canadians, thanks to the very high cost of cosmetic surgery in First World countries that’s usually not covered by insurance and the country’s proximity to the US and Canada. In 2011, the number of Americans who had their breasts lifted was 90,679. This is according to Plastic Surgery Statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). Through the years, more and more medical tourists from the US and Canada have been choosing to get a boob lift in Costa Rica to significantly reduce their expenses and still look great. The low cost of breast lift in Costa Rica and all other cosmetic procedures have helped boost this country’s medical tourism industry.
How Much for a Breast Lift in Costa Rica?
What potential medical tourists should be more excited about is how much savings they can get if they choose to undergo breast lifting in Costa Rica. Breast lift prices in Costa Rica can go as low as one half to one fourth of the prices in the US and Canada. Of course, one will have the extra money to undergo other cosmetic procedures such as a nose job or a facelift in Costa Rica. Dental tourism in Costa Rica is also a hit with those looking for cheap cosmetic dental work.
How About Quality of Breast Lifts in Costa Rica?
- Cheap breast lift cost in Costa Rica definitely doesn’t translate to poor quality. Medical fees are kept down by the low cost of living and competition among hospitals and clinics.
- Many of these medical facilities are state-of-the-art and accredited by the JCI and ISO and hence, adhere to strict quality standards.
- Medical travelers can rest assured they’re in good hands as a lot of doctors performing breast lift surgery in Costa Rica have excellent qualifications and international experience.
- Along with nurses and hospital staff, the leading doctors in Costa Rica are used to accommodating medical tourists and can discuss with them in fine English.
Costa Rica Vacation!
What to see around during your breast lift Costa Rica trip? Here are some of the top destinations here:
- If you’re into spelunking, you should explore the Barra Honda Caverns and be amazed by the pristine condition of the limestone caverns.
- Located at Las Cruces Biological station, the Wilson Botanical Gardens will make you feel one with nature.
- Last but definitely not the least, you can take a dip into the cool waters or stroll in the main street of Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, a Caribbean village where you can feast on mouthwatering fish dishes, coconut curries, and fragrant spiced breads.
Some Travel Dos and Don’ts
- Do learn a few Spanish phrases to make your trip more fun and convenient.
- If traveling with your special someone, do not be too affectionate in public as Costa Ricans are not very open about this.
- Do take a local bus to comfortably and cheaply travel around Costa Rica. However, do not take the Interbus shuttle as the fare is quite expensive.
- Do wear enough sunscreen to protect your skin from getting burned by the strong sun in Costa Rica.
Getting a breast lift in Costa Rica can give you not only a svelte body, but also a very rewarding and relaxing travel experience that you can finally afford.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Breast Lift in Costa Rica.