Chronic cerebro-spinal venous insufficiency (CCSVI), is known to play a role in the cause of multiple sclerosis (MS), and many MS patients across the world are now seeking treatment for it. If you are considering CCSVI treatment, India may be one of the better options.
Besides offering high quality healthcare services at low prices, India is famous for the many tourist activities it offers to people traveling here. Medical tourists flock to this Asian country because it offers the following advantages:
- Thousands of MS patients in USA and Canada looking for CCSVI treatment are often disheartened by the long waiting lists. The waiting time may sometimes stretch for 3-6 months. Many hospitals in India have geared up to overcome this hurdle, and have started offering this treatment procedure for MS patients. Patients in India are hardly made to wait; most treatments are immediately available.
- CCSVI Surgery, also known as Liberation Surgery, is yet to be approved by the US FDA, and is not practiced by doctors in all places. However, Indian doctors frequently perform this surgery.
- India is emerging as the hub of quality healthcare treatment. Many hospitals here are JCI accredited, and healthcare services are at par with the international standards.
- Medical facilities are fully equipped with latest technical and medical equipments that help in treating the disease with more accuracy.
- Liberation surgery in other locations is expensive and not many patients can afford it. Again since this treatment is in its experimental phase in US, most insurance companies do not cover it. The treatment cost in India is much cheaper. Low costs here do not mean that the quality of treatment is compromised.
- With more and more patients, who have undergone CCSVI treatment in India, reporting success, a large number patients suffering from Multiple Sclerosis are headed to Asia.
Medical Tourism Co. has tied up with leading hospitals in India to offer CCSVI Treatment. Please fill the form on this page to get a detailed quote.