Our behinds are now considered as physical attributes or assets that make us more or less attractive in other people’s standards. This is the obvious reason why both women and men who may find their bums too small look for solutions to this physical issue. Bum implants in India are a viable option for these men and women to consider. If you are among these individuals, buttock implants in India, or more generally speaking, plastic surgery in India is something that you should look into.
Few Facts on Buttock Augmentation
- The beginnings of buttock augmentation in India, and all over the world got off to a pretty unusual start. According to Medicinenet.com, butt enhancement surgery was not something that individuals initially looked for. It was primarily media that started the hype. In the late 1990s, celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce started gaining admiration for their good looking derrieres. Women, desiring better figures then, started to look for ways to enhance their curves.
- Buttock implant surgery is a plastic surgical and lipo-sculptural procedure that is performed in order to fix certain congenital, traumatic, and acquired defects of the buttocks. However, buttock enhancement may also be performed for the enhancement of just the contour of the buttocks.
- According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the rate of patients who have had gluteal augmentation procedures has increased 37.3% between the years 2008 to 2009. In the span of the same year, the rate of butt lift procedures performed increased by 24.6%.
Major Advantages of Gluteal Implants in India
Besides the low cost of cosmetic surgery in India, there are a number of reasons why it would be beneficial for patients to get it there. Below, we have listed some advantages of getting bum implants in India
- If a patient were to have buttock enhancement surgery in the US, he or she should expect to pay about US $5000 or higher. However, buttock implant cost in India would just be half or even lesser than half of that amount.
- Not only are buttock implants prices in India more affordable compared to the rates of many First World countries, but the overall cost of living of the country is much lower too. Patients who consider getting gluteal implants in India end up paying for lower hospital rates, as well as lower hotel rates compared to what they would pay in the US
- There are plenty of hospitals in India that specialize in cosmetic surgery. Some of these are JCI and NABH accredited and ISO certified too.
- One can take advantage of the low cost of buttock enhancement in India, and use the extra money to get other cosmetic procedures. Extremely thin women sometimes bundle their butt surgeries with breast augmentation in India, and return home with envious curves.
- India is a widely English speaking country. This simple fact is great for it automatically removes possible language barriers for English speaking patients. You can easily find doctors in India who speak English very fluently.
- There are plenty of highly experienced and board certified plastic surgeons in the country. The numbers of these doctors automatically improve the doctor-patient ratio and in turn, eliminate or lessen the waiting time that is normally associated with getting cosmetic surgery.
What to Remember When Traveling to India
Besides all the advantages of choosing to get hydrogel buttock injections in India, a major benefit is the opportunity to explore this beautiful country before or after the surgery. Should you choose to do that, here are a few tips to make sure that you have a good time during your stay.
- Always be aware of your surroundings, your personal belongings and your person. Pickpockets and muggers may be around, so always make sure that you don’t do anything to catch their attention.
- Avoid fruit or other eatables from roadside stalls.
- Always make it a point to bring bottled water with you. India can get very hot and humid, and do remember that tap water is not potable.
- Be respectful of local customs and traditions. Avoid dressing too liberally, especially when visiting the temples or holy places.
- Keep your wits about you. Common sense is the only tool you need to avoid getting duped anywhere you are.
If enhancing your behind was something that you have always wanted to do, but the cost held you back, then bum implants in India may be the solution that you have been waiting for. Cosmetic surgery in India may be your low cost solution to getting the body, or more specifically, the behind that you have always dreamed about!
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Bum Implants in India.