Permanent dentures offer physical and emotional benefits, providing a full and restored smile without the constant fear of the prosthesis slipping out. Dental tourism in Costa Rica provides you appealing options for dentures. For instance, one trip permanent dentures in Costa Rica could be a simple and affordable choice.
According to reports from the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, by the age of 74, 26% of adults have lost all of their permanent teeth. With such a high percentage of tooth loss, dentures are unavoidable for most people, but their high cost may be a problem for the uninsured. For such individuals, immediate dentures in San Jose, Costa Rica, can be the ideal choice.
Permanent dentures and full mouth restoration in Costa Rica are two very popular dental operations drawing people to this beautiful country.
Permanent Dentures—Some Information
- Four or more dental implants are used to support a permanent denture. Using these dental implants as a means to secure your permanent dentures means that you won’t need to worry about denture adhesive or your dentures slipping.
- Dental implants function like natural roots of your teeth and allow your permanent dentures to feel comfortable.
- Permanent dentures can be a solution whether you’re missing several or all of your teeth. Your dentist will help you decide on the right dentures for your situation.
- Permanent dentures help to restore your smile and improve your ability to chew and speak, along with improving the health of oral tissues.
Advantages of Getting Permanent Dentures in Costa Rica
One trip permanent dentures in Costa Rica are attracting many patients thanks to the numerous benefits provided by dental clinics. Some of the benefits are:
- The cost of same day dentures in Costa Rica are a fraction of the cost you may be asked to pay in the US and other countries.
- Dentistry in Costa Rica also gives you an access to the excellent quality of care provided by Costa Rican dentists, many of whom have trained in the US and speak fine English.
- Dental clinics offer immediate dentures in San Jose, Costa Rica, so you won’t have to wait for the care you need and can receive your permanent dentures in a very short amount of time.
- You can expect to receive treatment with modern dental equipment that meets international standards.
- Costa Rica is a fantastic destination for tourists, and thanks to the affordable cost of same day dentures in Costa Rica, you can easily extend your trip to take a vacation and see some of the beautiful sites.
Traveling to Costa Rica
To help your plan your trip for instant dentures in Costa Rica, you may consider these helpful tips:
- You can easily get a free quote online for your permanent dentures to help plan your trip.
- The Juan Santamaria Airport (Airport Code: SJO) is centrally located, providing easy access to the capital city of San Jose. This airport is serviced by many large international airlines, such as American Airlines and Delta.
- Most tourist destinations in Costa Rica, including hotels, shops, and restaurants, are readily serviced by the buses which travel to and from San Jose. The bus is an affordable and reliable means of transportation.
- In addition to the bus, you can consider the taxi as an easy means of transportation around Costa Rica. Most hotels will offer services assisting travelers in booking taxis.
- If you plan to stay for a short vacation after your instant dentures in Costa Rica, you may indulge in some fun activities at the country’s beautiful beaches. You can also take in adventurous activities such as rafting, surfing, fishing, and biking, all of which are popular in Costa Rica.
One trip permanent dentures in Costa Rica are the perfect solution when you’re looking for fast, comfortable, and affordable treatment handled by skilled dental practitioners.
Medical-Trip facilitates low-cost dental treatments in Costa Rica. For more information, submit the estimate-request form on the right.