If you’re looking for an effective yet affordable way to fix the sagging and wrinkled skin on your face that’s making you look old and unattractive, a facelift in Cancun – Mexico can do the job without making you cough up a fortune. It doesn’t matter what kind of cosmetic procedure choose, you’ll surely be surprised with how much savings you can get, should you decide on a medical trip to Cancun, Mexico.
The low cost of medical, dental and cosmetic treatments in Mexico is making this country a popular choice for patients from across the world, mainly from the United States and Canada, who can’t keep up with the rising medical fees.
According to 2011 Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) Membership Study, facelift is one of the most common surgical procedures in women and it also happens to be the most expensive (on average) in the US in 2011. For most Americans whose insurance does not cover elective surgery, opting for affordable facelift in Cancun – Mexico can be a sensible decision.
Remove Years off Your Face with a Facelift
If you’re one of those smart men and women who are contemplating facelift surgery in Cancun, Mexico, then here is an overview of this cosmetic procedure to help you understand it more:
- Facelift is alternatively known as rhytidectomy.
- Two weeks before your scheduled rhytidectomy in Cancun, MX, it’s advisable to stop smoking and discontinue certain medications to reduce the risks and complications of the surgery.
- For a minimally-invasive method, you can opt for a quick facelift in Cancun – Mexico. This specifically tightens the middle and lower area of the face and neck, but won’t remove wrinkles around the eyes.
- To get better results, you can get a facelift in conjunction with a neck lift surgery in Cancun, Mexico. The neck lift cost in Cancun is equally easy on the pocket. You might also want to take this opportunity to get a matching, younger-looking body with an affordable weight loss surgery in Mexico.
Cost of Facelift Surgery in Cancun, MX
- It’s quite unbelievable how facelift prices in Cancun, Mexico could go as low as 50% to 70% less than the prices in high-income countries.
- The comparatively low cost of living in Mexico keeps everything cheaper, including hospital fees, medications, accommodations and transportation.
- Even a major and highly-advanced surgery such as robotic hysterectomy in Mexico is not as expensive as when performed in the developed countries.
4 Reasons to go to Cancun for Facelift
- If you’re coming from the US, you’ll enjoy lower travel costs as there are regular cheap flights to Mexico. Or you could take the road and be in Mexico within minutes, especially if you’re traveling from California or Arizona. You need to bring your passport or a valid identification card to enter Mexico for a stay of up to three months.
- In Mexico, there are numerous world-class hospitals with state-of-the-art facilities and technology that meet the standards of international accreditation bodies, such as the JCI and the ISO.
- These hospitals boast of many reputable plastic surgeons who are known for their years of experience and training abroad.
- Most of the renowned plastic surgeons in Mexico are used to accommodating international patients and can speak English.
Medical Travel in Cancun – Handy Tips
- Cancun is a coastal city in the state of Quintana Roo in Mexico. The best time to come for a facelift surgery in Cancun, Mexico is during the summer and early autumn months when airfare and hotel accommodation costs are lower.
- A cheap way to zip through Cancun is by bus. If you prefer to take a cab, you may ask the driver for a discount of about 10%.
- There are lots of places to see and things to do in Cancun. You can go for a relaxing swim in one of the resorts at the Isla Mujeres. Visit the Interactive Aquarium to get up close and personal with sting rays, sharks, starfish, dolphins and other marine life.
- If you’re a nature lover, you can visit the Xcaret Park, an eco-archaeological park in the south of Cancun where you can see tropical flora and fauna. Here, you will also find underground rivers, a butterfly pavilion, an orchid greenhouse, a Mayan village, and many other spectacular sights.
There are many other relaxing touristy places to visit and exciting activities that you can indulge in Cancun. Just make sure to plan ahead to get the most of your vacation in Mexico. Nothing beats combining a facelift in Cancun – Mexico with a fun-filled vacation. This just might be your first step in looking and feeling young once more.
Medical-Trip facilitates low-cost Facelift Surgery in Cancun, Mexico. For more information and your free quote, submit the estimate-request form on the right.