Whether it’s a health, financial or personal issue, thousands of women are having their tubes tied every year to stop further pregnancies. However, some come to realize that they want the procedure reversed. For those with cost considerations, tubal ligation reversal in Mexico is a good way to save some money to prepare for their eventual pregnancy and childbirth. Mexico has carved a reputation as a great destination for cheap yet quality medical treatments, from chemotherapy in Tijuana to tummy tuck in Guadalajara. Tubal reversal in Mexico is just one of the infertility treatments this country has to offer.
According to statistics compiled by the US Collaborative Review of Sterilization, 18.5 of every 1,000 women who had tubal ligation will become pregnant within 10 years. Despite this possibility, many women do not want to wait for 10 years to know if they can get pregnant or not. Instead, they choose to undergo another surgery to reverse the ligation.
Tubal Ligation Reversal – Points to Consider
Here are some helpful facts for women considering fallopian tube reversal in Mexico:
- Not all women can avail of cheap tubal reversal surgery in Mexico. Certain factors such as age, the position of the tubal ligation previously performed, the procedure used for the tubal ligation and the fallopian tube length available after the procedure are checked first before a go-signal is given to the patient.
- Microsurgery has certain advantages over the conventional reversal surgery. With microsurgery, complications like bleeding and pain are reduced. It can also be an outpatient procedure, considerably cutting hospital stay.
- As you consider getting low cost tubal reversal in Mexico, you should also weigh it against in vitro fertilization (IVF). It’s advisable to consult with your surgeon regarding the best infertility treatment option for you before zeroing in on reversal tubal in Mexico.
- After the reversal, the patient may be advised to take hormonal pills to stimulate follicular growth and ovulation. They may attempt to conceive within four weeks after the surgery.
Cost of Tubal Reversal in Mexico
Tubal reversal in Mexico does not cost as much as any infertility treatment costs in the US, Canada, Australia, parts of Europe, and other developed countries of the world. This is because Mexico has a lower cost of living and medical providers are competing for clients by pulling down the prices.
Tubal Ligation Reversal in Mexico: What’s More?
- There are many JCI-accredited hospitals in Mexico that are equipped with state-of-the-art medical facilities and the latest medical technology.
- It’s not difficult to find an expert tubal reversal surgeon in Mexico. Most renowned gynecologists in Ciudad Juarez, Guadalajara and other parts of Mexico have years of experience providing high-quality medical care in the US and Europe, so you know you’re in good hands.
- Linguistic barriers during your stay for tubal ligation reversal surgery in Mexico would be minimal as quite a few of the doctors and hospital staff are bilingual. A language interpreter can also be arranged with the hospitals of repute for further assistance.
- Unlike in high-income countries, waiting times in Mexico are shorter.
- Mexico is easily accessible from the US, and can take only a few minutes if the patient is coming from the border towns of California, Texas or Arizona. The proximity helps cut down on travel and accommodation expenses.
- Mexico is home to many of the amazing tourist attractions that patients should consider visiting. Here are a few suggestions:
- Plaza de Toros Mexico in Mexico City
- The Guadalajara Cathedral
- The Santa Lucia Riverwalk in Mexico City
- The San Augustine Museum in Ciudad Juarez
To make your stay a positive experience, it is also important to follow some health and safety issues:
- During your stay for affordable tubal reversal in Mexico, always make sure to drink bottled water only and avoid street food.
- Keep your important travel and health documents in a safe place in your hotel.
- Stay away from crowded places to avoid pickpockets. At nighttime, do not attempt to walk down a dark alley alone.
- Avoid wearing clothes and accessories that might attract the attention of thieves and put your safety in jeopardy.
With research work and proper preparations and precautions, tubal ligation reversal in Mexico is your key to another chance at motherhood – a woman’s ultimate fulfillment in life.
Medical-Trip facilitates low-cost Tubal Ligation Reversal in Mexico. For more information, submit the estimate-request form on the right.