If you have been looking for an easy-on-the-pocket surgical option for trimming down your waist, then a tummy tuck in Guadalajara, Mexico could be just what you need to make yourself look fabulous without spending a fortune. The cost of tummy tuck surgery in Guadalajara is a fraction of what one will have to spend on a similar procedure in the US or Canada.
More and more Western patients, specifically Americans, are now embarking on a medical trip to Mexico primarily because of the availability of low-cost and high-quality medical care there. Mexico has become the Mecca for affordable weight loss surgeries and cosmetic procedures. Also, a number of offshore patients are making a beeline for alternative cancer treatments and orthopedic surgeries such as knee and hip replacement in Mexico.
Cost of Tummy Tuck Surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico
• Tummy tuck prices in Guadalajara are a pittance when compared to the prices charged in the industrialized countries of the world.
• Often insurance companies do not cover cosmetic surgeries citing them as elective in nature. Low-cost tummy tucks in Mexico are a blessing for those who cannot afford to pay for the procedure out of their own pockets in their home countries.
• Cost of plastic surgery and other procedure such as dental treatments, orthopedic surgeries and bariatric surgery in Mexico is low chiefly because of the low cost of living.
• Even if you add travel and accommodation expenses to the cost of tummy tucks in Mexico, it would still be cheaper than the price of the treatment alone in the US.
Why Opt for Tummy Tuck Procedure in Guadalajara, Mexico?
Tummy tucks, also known as abdominoplasty, are a sought-afterprocedure. As per the American Society of Plastic Surgeons’ Report of the 2010 Plastic Surgery Statistics, almost 111,435 tummy tuck procedures were performed in the US alone, almost a 91% increase over the number of procedures performed in 2000.
Here are some of the advantages of going for tummy tuck in Guadalajara, Mexico:
• As mentioned earlier, tummy tuck prices in Guadalajara are quite affordable.
• There are a number of state-of-the-art hospitals in Guadalajara using cutting edge technology.
• It is easy to travel for plastic surgery to Mexico due to the close proximity to the United States.
• The doctors are well-trained and fully qualified.
• No language barriers as majority of the doctors speak English.
• Another advantage of going for cosmetic surgeries and bariatric procedures such as gastric bypass in Mexico is no waiting time.
• You also get the opportunity of exploring an exciting country before returning home.
Planning Your Plastic Surgery in Mexico
Finding out more about your destination is crucial before you set off for Guadalajara for the surgery. Here are a few handy tips:
• Request for quotes to get an idea of what the surgery would cost you.
• Make sure your passport is valid so you can get across the border.
• Explore the wonderful city of Guadalajara before returning home.
Extra Tips for Your Visit to Guadalajara for Tummy Tuck
• Research on the doctors and surgeons well before entering into any agreement.
• Try pulling out cash only from the ATMs in hospital lobbies.
• Hide your valuables to make sure that you don’t become a target for muggers.
• Avoid drinking tap water. Packaged water is easily available in most places.
• Spanish is the lingua franca of Mexico. A pocket dictionary/phrasebook/translator will always be handy.
• Never accept any drugs or suspicious packages from anybody.
• Avoid venturing out at night.
Tummy tuck in Guadalajara, Mexico can help you get the flat belly you have always dreamed of without burning a hole in your pocket. You also get the opportunity of having your senses rejuvenated, thanks to the sand, surf, and sun of Mexico!