On the Gold Coast of Baja California, Tijuana is growing faster than other cities in Mexico, and maintains world city status as well.
Cancer – The Leading Cause of Death Worldwide
- Cancer, known medically as a malignant neoplasm, is a generic term for a large group of different diseases that can strike any part of the body.
- It is a class of diseases characterized by uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. These cancerous cells are also called malignant cells.
- According to Geneva-based World Health Organization’s Cancer Fact sheet No 297 (October 2011), cancer is a leading cause of death worldwide, with lung, stomach, liver, colon, and breast cancer causing the most cancer deaths each year.
Things to Know Before Undergoing Cancer Detoxification in Tijuana
- Before undergoing cancer detoxification treatment in Tijuana, going through the following will help throw light on the detox process:
- In today’s world, humans are exposed to wide variety of toxins; they’re present everywhere, in air, food and water, in the workplace and at home.
- This toxic exposure results in an increased production of free radicals which over time damage or age body tissues.
- The body’s cancer detox system is made up of a network of enzymes and enzyme systems that protect the body against cancer-causing chemicals.
- One needs to undergo cancer detoxification treatment to help build the immune system or cleanse the blood.
- As per the study, Detoxifying Cancer Causing Agents to Prevent Cancer by Hanausek M, Walaszek Z, and Slaga TJ, published in the Integrative Cancer Therapies Journal in June 2003, “the consumption of fruits and vegetables naturally rich in D-glucaric acid or self-medication with D-glucaric acid derivatives such as calcium D-glucarate offers a promising cancer prevention approach”.
Why Opt for Cancer Detoxification Treatment in Tijuana?
- Tijuana has become one of the favourite medical tourism destinations for patients seeking alternative cancer treatment in Mexico primarily because of the numerous advantages that this border town has to offer.
- Tijuana is the home to numerous world class hospitals offering high quality therapies.
- One can also undergo alternative cancer treatments in Tijuana.
- As it is directly across the border from San Diego, CA, many American cancer patients cross borders for undergoing alternative cancer therapy in Tijuana.
- There are a number of alternative care clinics and medical facilities in northern Mexico, mostly in and around Tijuana, that offer a wide range of world-class alternative cancer treatments not available in the United States, Canada or most other industrialized nations.
- The Mexican alternative cancer treatment centres boast of providing the services at costs much lower than in the industrialized countries of the world.
- One can drastically cut down on in-country transportation costs as many medical facilities in Tijuana are even within walking distance from the border.
- Cancer patients can find an array of affordable natural cancer treatments in Tijuana. One of the many natural ways to cleanse the body is to ease detoxification symptoms, for which patients may need to support detoxification organs so they don’t get over burdened.
- Many surgeons and physicians engaged by the reputable hospitals of Mexico have a lot of experience of treating patients from different corners of the world.
- Many of them have experience of working in the US.
- Most of the hospital staff and doctors in Mexico speak English fluently.
Medical tourism is a booming industry in Tijuana, Mexico. If you would like to tour some of the clinics in Mexico, there are several organizations that provide medical tourists with affordable and attractive medical travel packages. Undergoing cancer detoxification treatment in Tijuana, Mexico can help you combat this malignant disease at an affordable price.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Cancer Detoxification Treatment in Tijuana, Mexico.