Wearing traditional dentures can often be a pain when you have to constantly apply new adhesives or deal with food particles. Snap-on dentures, known as “miracle dentures” by wearers, offer relief from the annoying problems of other dentures. If you’re tired of dealing with your slipping dentures, you can take a quick medical trip to get affordable snap-on dentures in Costa Rica.
The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) states that by the age of 74. 26% of adults in the US have lost all of their teeth. Those with missing teeth can travel to Costa Rica for snap on dentures, and return home with a more confident smile.
About Snap-on Dentures
Thanks to the affordable prices and high standards of care, getting procedures like dental implants in Costa Rica has become very popular. If you’re thinking about joining this trend and getting snap dentures in Costa Rica, review these facts to become more comfortable with the procedure.
- A snap-on denture is a type of overdenture that attaches to implants in the jaw for a more secure fit. In comparison, normal dentures rest on the gums and are relatively loose.
- There are two types of snap-on dentures: ball-retained, which use at least two implants, and bar-retained, which use at least three implants. Your dentist will help you decide which type is the best for you.
- Because snap-on dentures attach to implants, you won’t have to constantly worry about reapplying messy adhesives or having your dentures slip while eating.
- Your snap-on dentures are made using acrylic designed to look just like your real gums so it won’t be noticeable to others that you’re wearing dentures.
Whether you’ll be traveling to get full dentures or snap on partial dentures in Costa Rica, there are many benefits for you to enjoy in the physical appearance and in the comfort of your artificial teeth.
Benefits of Snap on Dentures in Costa Rica
- One of the greatest benefits of traveling for dental care is the amount of money you can save. If you’re wondering how much do snap on dentures cost iun Costa Rica, you can easily get a free quote online. Snap on smile cost in Costa Rica is a fraction of the cost in the US.
- People are traveling for anything from teeth whitening, dental fillings to full mouth restoration in Costa Rica, not only due to the affordability but also due to the easy and quick availability of these treatments.
- Dentists in Costa Rica are highly qualified, go through rigorous training, and many have trained in the US.
- The low price of snap dentures in Costa Rica does not mean you’ll be sacrificing in terms of comfort or quality. Costa Rican dental clinics are equipped with modern dental equipment to ensure a high level of care.
- If you want to enjoy a nice vacation, you can easily extend your trip to enjoy the natural beauty of Costa Rica.
If you don’t have dental insurance or just think the prices are too high, don’t hesitate to follow this growing trend and get snap on dentures in Costa Rica.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Snap On Dentures in Costa Rica.