Are you afflicted by debilitating back pain? Have you suffered a terrible back injury? Does it affect your ability to work and generally enjoy life? Worried about paying to fix it? There’s good news. Having back surgery in India could be an affordable solution to your vertebral woes. You could save money while you straighten out your spinal situation, and have an unforgettable vacation in the process. Surgery in India, for a variety of reasons, is much more affordable than in Western countries.
Back pain is, unfortunately, all too common in the United States today. According to the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), back pain is one of the most commonly cited reasons for missed work, and 31 million Americans experience back pain at any given moment. Luckily, there is no need to ignore the aches and power through the pain because the doctor’s bill would be too tall an order, when minimally invasive back surgery in India is so reasonably priced.
Why Choose Back Surgery in India?
The cost of back surgery in India is the primary advantage. It’s the reason you’ve found us here at Medical Trip. You can expect to save 75% or more on the surgery, which means that even after travel and accommodation expenses are factored in, the whole trip will end up costing less than the mere procedure back home.
Now, a common misconception is that procedures like lower back surgery in India cost less because the patient has to sacrifice quality of care for a lower price. This couldn’t be further from the truth. India is quickly becoming a world leader in healthcare and medical tourism in the country is a booming industry that sees more growth each year. Let’s take a look at some of the other advantages of spinal fusion surgery in India:
- On top of all that money, you can expect to save bundles of time as well. Wait times for back surgery in Western countries can be a few months to as long as a year. In India, however, there is no wait time at all. You get the relief you need, when you need it.
- We only work with spinal surgeons in India who are experts in their field. Many of them have worked and/or trained in American and European countries and are well aware of the international standards. They have extensive experience performing surgeries on foreign patients.
- English is widely spoken in India, especially among those involved with medical tourism. The majority of our network doctors and hospital staff speak excellent English and can clearly explain all the ins and outs of your spinal decompression surgery in India.
- India is home to 21 JCI accredited hospitals and you may be able to save a lot even after getting treated at a top-rated facility.
- Because of India’s growing esteem in the medical tourism industry, more and more money is being put into the country’s medical infrastructure, and it is ramping up domestic production of medical technologies as well.
- Having cervical or lumbar spine surgery in India is the perfect excuse to take that vacation you have been keeping on the shelf for far too long. It’s time to get out and experience a vibrant new culture that varies from one region to the next, eat new and spicy foods, go on a spiritual adventure, and soak in the many other eclectic charms of India.
Where to Have Spinal Surgery in India
India’s medical tourism industry is generally concentrated in the cities. The bustling and cosmopolitan metropolises in India have everything to offer foreign visitors, and below are some of the destinations we can arrange your spinal treatment in.
- New Delhi – India’s capital is also the 8th most populous city in the world. It is a major cultural, political, and commercial hub in India. Because of migration from various parts of the country, it is possible to experience many different cultures and foods in New Delhi.
- Mumbai – The home of Bollywood is another great place to have lumbar or cervical spine surgery in India. If you are a fan of Indian cinema, then this is an obvious choice for you. You can take a tour of The Film City, where all the Bollywood magic happens.
- Bangalore – This city’s thriving IT industry has earned it the moniker “The Silicon Valley of India.” It’s also known as India’s “Garden City,” as it’s teeming with parks and other green spaces.
- Chandigarh – Known as “The City Beautiful,” Chandigarh is considered to be the cleanest city in India. Because of its location at the foothills of Shivalik mountain range of the Himalayas, the city enjoys nice mild winters but summers can be very hot.
No matter what destination you decide on, once you have made up your mind for back surgery in India, you can start preparing for a nice Asian medical vacation. The friendly and knowledgeable staff here at Medical Trip can help you find the right hospital and even arrange travel itinerary and accommodation. Contact us today to get started.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Back Surgery in India.