If missing teeth are causing your smiles to go amiss, it might be time to get dental bridges in India. With their competitive prices and high-end dental services, you are likely to be satisfied with bridges and dental implants in India.
The rising number of dental tourists seeking low cost treatments abroad is reflective of the high number of Americans who lack any form of dental insurance. Add to this the findings of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, which indicate that an astounding 69% of American adults between 35 and 44 have lost at least one permanent tooth due to an accident, poor oral hygiene or gum disease, and you know why an increasing number of them are traveling abroad for low-cost dental procedures.
What are Dental Bridges?
As the name implies, dental bridges are connecting elements that cover the gap created by one or more missing teeth. According to WebMD, a dental bridge consists of two crowns on either side of the gap. While the two anchoring teeth are called abutment teeth, the replacement teeth are called pontics.
Made of gold, alloys, porcelain, or a combination of these materials, dental bridges require natural teeth or dental implants for support.
If you are looking for low-cost dental bridges in India, choose a well-organized Indian clinic and you are likely to bid goodbye to the gaps in your teeth.
How Much Do Dental Bridges Cost in India?
The prices of dental bridges in India are very easy on the pocket. In most cases, foreign patients pay a much lower cost for tooth bridges in India saving up as much as 70 percent in services and surgeon’s fees.
But it is very important to know that the low costs do not indicate low levels of dental care. Low cost of living and labor helps keep the medical system cheap. So head to India for your dental bridges and you will get great value for your dollar.
Other Advantages of Getting Dental Bridges in India
There are many advantages of getting dental bridges in India besides affordability. Some of the leading reasons are:
- There is an expansive list of modern dental clinics to choose from. You can get your dental bridges in India in a clinic that is known for its outstanding technology, equipment and services.
- India’s top hospitals and dental clinics are located in its cosmopolitan and very well-connected cities. Not only can you get your fixed dental bridges in India but also get your tourism fix!
- Much like top Indian surgeons, your dental professional is required to undergo extensive training and certification. Whether you want to get teeth whitening, oral surgery or ceramic dental bridges in India, you will be in highly trained hands.
- You are unlikely to encounter any waiting periods for dental bridges in India. From dental work to eye surgery in India, a few phone-calls should set you on your way!
- Most dental professionals are fluent in English. So if you have any questions about getting fixed partial dentures in India, aftercare or additional services, you will not have any language issues.
Traveling for Fixed Partial Dentures in India – Useful Tips
- Before seeking dental bridges in India, read your contract thoroughly. Medical malpractice laws in India are close to non-existent and if you are dissatisfied with your service, your options for recourse are limited.
- India has a diverse socio-cultural background. So please be respectful of its norms and behavioral expectations.
- Dress conservatively, remain in safe zones of the city, and stick to accredited vendors for all services.
- Most Indian businesses operate on cash-only basis, so keep some Indian currency with you.
- Depending on the city you choose, the weather can surprise you. So make sure you check the local temperatures before packing for your trip to India for dental bridges.
- Do not drink tap water or eat street food.
- India’s national language is Hindi. Some common Hindi phrases are: namaste (Hello), kya haal hai? (How are you?), may theek hu (I’m fine), dhanyavaad (thank you), may kho gayi (feminine)/gaya (masculine) hoo (I’m lost), ye kitne ka hai? (how much does this cost?), maaf kijiye (excuse me), paani (water), bhojan (food).
Getting dental bridges in India is an attractive and cost-saving option. By choosing India for your dental treatment, you will return home with a mouthful of spanking new pearly whites.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Dental Bridges in India.