For Americans without dental insurance, getting crowns and bridges can be extremely expensive. According to the American Dental Association, 69% of adults are missing one or more teeth. Getting your dental crowns and bridges in Los Algodones, a quaint little town just across the border in Mexico can be a huge cost saver. Moreover, the dental tourism hub is easily accessible by car from the US.
One of the reasons why an increasing number of Americans are getting their missing teeth replaced across the border is the availability of cheaper dental implants and crowns, and low cost of dental bridges in Mexico.
What are Dental Crowns and Bridges?
- A bridge replaces missing teeth by literally bridging the gap between adjacent teeth.
- A bridge is made of two crowns which fit over the teeth on either side of the gap, and have false tooth/teeth in between. The crowns are the anchoring teeth which support the dental bridge.
- Dental crowns are made of different materials such as metal alloys, porcelain, ceramic and zirconium.
- You can also opt for metal-free crowns and bridges in Los Algodones.
- Dental bridges can replace your missing teeth, thereby giving you a full set of teeth, making it easier to eat again and restoring your smile.
Why Get Dental Crowns and Bridges in Los Algodones?
A recent report from the US National Center for Health Statistics states that 25% of Americans (45 million) lack dental insurance. Many cannot afford the high cost of bridges and crowns in the US.
- You can save money by driving across the border to get your dental crowns and bridges in Los Algodones. It’s less than an hour’s drive from San Diego, USA.
- Dental caps in Los Algodones, Mexico are expertly done by well trained dentists and dental technicians.
- Another advantage of choosing to get zirconia dental crowns and bridges in Los Algodones is the abundance of well-equipped clinics which use the latest technology.
- Combine your dental visit with a holiday in Mexico. Mexico has many beautiful tourist spots, beaches, ancient ruins and lively markets.
- Dental clinics in Algodones observe high standards due to the fierce competition resulting from an abundance of dentists.
- The leading dentists in Algodones speak English, are used to dealing with foreign patients and many have actually trained in the US.
- You will have no problem scheduling your appointment quickly and getting your treatment done faster than in the US.
The cost of dental bridges in Mexico is much lower than in the US. Add to this the ease of traveling from Yuma, which is only 9 miles away, to Los Algodones and you have more than one reason to cross the border for getting your missing teeth replaced.
Handy Tips on Getting Dental Caps in Los Algodones
Research on the internet about your chosen clinic and dentist, search forums and message boards, and if possible ask people who have already had their teeth caps in Los Algodones for their experiences. Read testimonials from clients who have undergone treatment at the leading dental clinics in Algodones.
- All US citizens traveling to Mexico need a passport with at least 6 months validity to re-enter the US. Make sure your paperwork is in order.
- Contact the clinic and dentist and speak with them directly, asking any questions which come to mind.
- Verify that the clinic and dentist are certified and licensed by the relevant health authorities.
- Get a firm quote for the cost of dental crowns in Algodones, BC.
- Do not have anything to do with illegal drugs while in Mexico.
- Pay attention to your surroundings so as not to become a victim of petty crimes. Follow basic safety tips while in Mexico.
Dental crowns and bridges in Los Algodones – Mexico can be easily arranged and done quickly and are relatively inexpensive compared to their American prices. After your treatment, you can enjoy a relaxing vacation at Mexico’s prime tourist destinations.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Dental Crowns and Bridges in Los Algodones – Mexico.