The ever increasing dental care costs in the USA and Canada have made it harder for many to get treatment in these two countries. That’s why, every year, a large number of Americans and Canadians go on a medical trip to Mexico to avail low-cost yet quality dental services. Permanent dentures in Cancun – Mexico offer a great opportunity to people from these countries to get natural looking and functioning teeth without breaking the bank.
Types of Permanent Dentures
Permanent dentures are used to replace damaged or missing teeth. They are permanently bonded or implanted into the mouth. Permanent denture is considered better than a traditional denture as one doesn’t have to take it out of the mouth everyday or face the problem of slippage while eating or talking. There are basically two types of permanent dentures – partial and complete.
Partial Permanent Dentures: They are ideal for people who have a few teeth missing. Assessment of abutment teeth (the neighboring teeth on both sides of the gap created by missing teeth) is done by the dentist to determine if a partial permanent denture is a viable option. If the surrounding teeth are in good condition, a partial denture is mounted in place and bonded permanently to the abutment teeth.
Complete Permanent Dentures: Also referred to as implant permanent dentures, they can be used to replace a few missing teeth or a full set of teeth. Assessment of the gum line is done by the dentist to see if the gums have the capability of holding them. If the gums are in healthy condition, then a surgical procedure is performed in which titanium rods are screwed into the bone tissue of the gums. When the gums have healed completely, an implant denture is cemented on to the titanium posts.
How Much Do Permanent Dentures Cost in Cancun?
Cost is perhaps the most important factor in decision-making when it comes to getting affordable dental bridges or cheap teeth implants abroad.
- As per the Vital and Health Statistics report titled Oral Health Status and Access to Oral Health Care for U.S. Adults Aged 18-64: National Health Interview Survey, 2008 released by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services in July 2012, 16% of dentate adults in the age group of 18 to 64 years “had an unmet dental need due to cost in the past 12 months.”
- Affordable dentures in Cancun – Mexico are very much a reality as the dental prosthesis here cost much lower than the prices quoted in the US and Canada.
- Depending on the type of permanent dentures, dental tourists can expect to save anywhere from 50% to 70% on what they would have paid in their native places.
- Low permanent dentures prices in Cancun, Mexico allow patients to get the dental care they need, but can’t access it in their own countries because of high costs.
Permanent Dentures in Cancun, Mexico – Key Advantages
Apart from the cost advantage of teeth restoration in Mexico, there are several other major advantages of getting fixed dentures in Cancun.
- The quality of dental services in Mexico is at par with the American standards. Leading dental clinics and hospitals are equipped with all the latest and sophisticated dental equipment needed to carry out a variety of dental treatments such as fixed hybrid denture dental implants in Cancun.
- Whether it is full arch dentures or fixed upper dentures in Cancun, the top Mexican dentists are highly trained and experienced to perform all kinds of dental procedures. Several dentists practicing in Mexico have even received their training in the United States.
- The U.S. patients have an added advantage when it comes to getting dentures in Cancun, Mexico. Because of Mexico’s geographical proximity to the U.S., American citizens can save both money and time by opting for permanent dentures in a day in Cancun instead of getting dental implants in India or dental crowns in Costa Rica.
- No waiting times are an added bonus. This means patients can get their dental procedure, such as all on 4 implants in Cancun – Mexico, as per their preference and convenience.
Sightseeing in Cancun – Places of Interest
Fantastic weather year-around and beautiful places to explore make Cancun an ideal dental tourism destination. Some of the tourist attractions in Cancun to explore are:
- Spa at the Royal Sands: Enjoy a relaxing message after your dental treatment in Cancun at this lush spa.
- Fish Spa Mexico: Sit back and relax as the fish nibble at your feet at this wonderful fish spa.
- Coba Ruins: Explore Mayan ruins and enjoy amazing views.
- Playa Paraiso Golf Club: Relax under the sun or swim in clear waters at this paradise on the beach. The place is famous for its golf course and Mexican restaurants.
By opting for permanent dentures in Cancun, Mexico, international patients can save a lot of money, enjoy a tropical vacation at the same time, and return home with a mouthful of sparkling teeth.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Permanent Dentures in Cancun – Mexico.