If you are suffering from painful tooth decay or are embarrassed by damaged and discolored teeth, getting zirconia crowns in Mexico might be an optimum solution to your problems. Medical tourism in Mexico has become quite popular with Americans and Canadians who are deterred by the high cost of healthcare procedures in their home countries.
According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 16.2% of children belonging to the age group of 6-19 years, and 23.7% of adults falling under the age group of 20-64 years have untreated dental caries. Additionally, one in four Americans does not have dental insurance. These statistics easily explain the rising popularity of dental solutions such as zirconia dental crowns in Mexico.
What Are Zirconia Crowns?
- A dental crown is a form of camouflage – a tooth-shaped cover that is placed over a damaged or discolored tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, or improve its aesthetics. The crowns are cemented into place and completely encase the tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
- Zirconia crowns are increasingly being used since it is a very strong material and can withstand strong pressures, as well as regular wear and tear. Additionally, its appearance is close to natural teeth. Easy to work with, zirconia crowns can be fixed using traditional dental cements.
- The procedure of installing new zirconia crowns requires the removal of a small part of the natural tooth. A temporary crown is installed while the custom zirconia crowns are created from impressions taken of the original teeth. Once the new crowns are molded, they are securely put in place.
You can opt for zirconium dental crowns in Mexico and return home with a strong set of natural looking teeth.
Cost of Zirconium Crowns in Mexico
With its low cost of living and cheap labor, Mexico can provide a range of medical and dental procedures at a fraction of American costs. Whether you travel for zirconia crowns or more complex procedure such as weight loss surgery in Mexico, you are likely to save a bundle.
You will be able to add the perks of cheap lodging and transportation along with the low zirconia dental crown cost in Mexico. So even if you get full contour zirconia crowns in Mexico, you will have saved enough money to indulge in some recuperation on one of the beautiful beaches of Mexico!
Getting Zirconia Crowns in Mexico – There’s More
- While the cost of getting zirconium oxide crowns in Mexico is low, this is not reflected in the leading dental clinics in Cancun, Tijuana, Los Algodones, and other parts of Mexico.
- Highly trained dentists will place your zirconium teeth crowns in Mexico. Widely experienced and certified, most of the renowned Mexican dentists are well-versed in English.
- With its many medical and dental facilities, you are likely to get same-day appointments. Even complicated procedures such as robotic hysterectomy in Mexico can be scheduled easily.
- One of the biggest draws of Mexico, especially for Americans and Canadians is proximity and easy immigration. Most of the border cities such as Los Algodones, Tijuana and Juarez are easily accessible. In some cases, you can walk across the border to get your zirconia dental crown in Mexico.
- Finally, Mexico is a tourism jewel. With its long history and panoramic landscapes, Mexico is a treasure chest, waiting to be explored.
Traveling for Zirconium Crowns to Mexico: Handy Pointers
Mexico abounds in highly skilled and well-trained dentists and dental facilities in a number of cities. From the border towns like Los Algodones and Tijuana to the beach cities like Cancun, you can custom-make a range of dental tourism packages.
- Research all your options carefully. Make sure you pick an accredited medical facility and a properly certified dental surgeon to place your zirconia crowns in Mexico.
- Mexico has had recent episodes of drug violence. But most of the cities that cater to foreign patients are relatively safe. However, you need to do your due diligence when you choose your destination for getting zirconium oxide crowns in Mexico.
- Always drink bottled water in Mexico to avoid unpleasant gastrointestinal problems.
- US and Canadian citizens need passports, birth certificates or passport cards to enter Mexico. Other travelers should check with the Mexican Consulates serving their city or country for travel requirements.
- Mexico faces hurricane season from August to November.
- If you plan to rent a car during your stay to avail zirconium oxide crowns in Mexico, you will require a valid driver’s license and have to be at least 25 years old. Make sure you understand the insurance needs for driving a car in Mexico.
Well-equipped dental clinics, trained dental professionals and friendly staff make getting zirconia crowns in Mexico an easy option. And while you are in Mexico for your dental procedure, take the time to savor the beautiful offerings of the country – from its historical destinations to its eclectic cuisine. You will return with happy memories and wide smiles!
Medical-Trip facilitates low-cost dental treatments Mexico. For more information, submit the estimate-request form on the right.