- Although overseas patients can also consider seeing a hysterectomy surgeon in India or in other medical tourism destinations, patients from the US choose Mexico due to the ease of travel. They can choose to travel by air (daily flights are available from many US cities), or they can go via the land border.
- Mexican hospitals offer their medical procedures at costs about 50% to 70% less than the prices charged in the US. Taking this into account, uterine and cervical cancer patients can also avail of other treatments at a lower price, such as chemotheraphy in Tijuana and other parts of Mexico.
- Because of significant differences in cost of living in the US and Mexico, even after you include your in-country travel and lodging expenses, you will still be able to save quite a bit.
- The da Vinci robotic hysterectomy in Mexico is offered at well-equipped modern hospitals, which are sensitive to the needs of their overseas patients. You can choose from a number of Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited hospitals in Mexico.
- Foreign patients undergoing da Vinci assisted hysterectomy in Mexico should not be concerned about language barrier issues as majority of the doctors, nurses and other medical staff members at the renowned hospitals in the country speak English.
- Since the American culture steeps into the Mexican way of living in a lot of ways, you won’t feel like a fish out of water during your stay for robotic laparoscopic hysterectomy in Mexico.
Getting da Vinci Hysterectomy in Mexico – Things to Keep in Mind
- Medical tourists should always carry their passports with them.
- Patients who will have robotic assisted hysterectomy in Mexico must be prepared to adjust to changes in climate and altitude. When going there during the summer months, patients can just pack cool and comfortable clothing.
- In Mexico, the US dollar is accepted. But tourists are advised to carry the Mexican peso for making small purchases and giving tips. The nuevo peso is available in denominations of 20, 50, and 100.
- Robotic hysterectomy in Mexico may just be the answer to the prayers of women suffering from gynecologic problems. They can always hope to get the best treatment without emptying their pockets. For those with cancer, they can also choose to have cancer detoxification treatment in Tijuana, Mexico at an equally lower cost. After their robotic hysterectomy in Mexico, patients can recover in the salubrious climate synonymous with the Latin American country.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Robotic Hysterectomy in Mexico.