To get fuller and more attractive breasts without draining your life savings, availing breast augmentation surgery in Costa Rica can be an affordable solution. Costa Rica has carved a reputation as one of the prime destinations for cheap yet quality cosmetic surgeries. Many patients, especially from the US and Canada, are taking advantage of various low cost cosmetic procedures, such as rhinoplasty, tummy tucks, and buttock fat injections in Costa Rica, among others.
Due to its close proximity to the US, boobs augmentation in Costa Rica attracts a lot of Americans every year. According to the US Census Bureau’s 2011 Current Population Survey, 16.3% or 49.9 million of the total United States population were without health coverage in 2010. And even if they have, most health insurance providers still do not cover elective surgeries – a sad fact that drives many Americans and citizens from other high-income countries to look for cheaper alternatives for plastic surgery abroad.
Things You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
Breast enhancement in Costa Rica is ideal for women faced with the confidence-draining problem of sagging or deformed breasts after weight changes due to pregnancy and breastfeeding. As a large portion of their income is geared towards raising their family, a cheaper alternative that would give them huge savings is a big deal. They might as well undergo a total mommy makeover or add a simple liposuction in Costa Rica to achieve a better figure.
In getting breast implants in Costa Rica, patients can choose from prosthetics made of silicone, soy oil, or polypropylene. Those seeking silicone implants in Costa Rica will be glad to know that the reputable hospitals and surgeons see to it that they use only those surgical materials and equipment that passed the strict US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards.
Before jumping on the bandwagon for boob implants in Costa Rica, it is important to know some precautionary measures before and after the surgery to minimize the risk of complications, including excessive bleeding, infection, implant malposition and leakage.
Cost of Breast Enlargement in Costa Rica
The cost factor is what pulls medical tourists to this tropical destination which is also popular for its biodiversity. The inexpensive boob job cost in Costa Rica can be attributed to the low cost of living as opposed to expensive lifestyle in the US, Canada and Europe. Tourists and expatriates can savor the beauty and culture of Costa Rica even when they spend as little as they choose to.
This affordability applies to all kinds of treatments, from dental implants to bariatric surgery in Costa Rica.
Perks of Choosing Breast Augmentation Surgery in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica is known for its excellent hospitals and state-of-the-art health facilities accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Patients can choose from many renowned cosmetic surgeons who have had years of experience and received intense training in the US or Europe.
- The medical services they provide are up-to-date with international standards and guidelines.
- Costa Rican health care providers are used to accommodating foreign patients. Majority of the doctors and nurses in the leading Costa Rica cosmetic surgery clinics are bilingual. Even so, they also offer an interpreter service for the convenience of international patients.
- Long waiting periods are not a problem for those contemplating a boob job in Costa Rica.
Medical Travel in Costa Rica – Handy Tips
Here are a few pointers for potential medical tourists contemplating breast augmentation in Costa Rica:
- Tourists need to present a valid passport to stay in Costa Rica for at least 90 days. If beyond that period, a visa will be required.
- The best time to travel to Costa Rica is during the dry season when the skies and roads are clear.
- The driest months are November and December, but prices are much higher due to a lot of tourists arriving during this period.
- Remember to bring comfortable clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Taking the public bus is the cheapest way to travel around Costa Rica when sightseeing. If you’re looking for the fastest way to travel between Costa Rican cities, you can take the plane.
- Water in Costa Rica is considered safe, but tourists are still advised to drink bottled water. Street foods should be avoided as much as possible. If you wish to dine outside, choose a reputable restaurant.
- Fruits being sold in the market may be tempting, but make sure to wash and peel them yourself.
- Getting around Costa Rica is much easier when you know some handy Spanish phrases. Here are some useful examples:
- Where is…? – Donde esta…?
- How much is it? – Cuanto cuesta?
- Please – Por favor
- Thank you – Gracias
- Help me – Socorro/Ayudame
With low breast augmentation cost in Costa Rica, medical tourists have a better opportunity to turn their stay into a great and memorable vacation using their savings. This just makes breast augmentation surgery in Costa Rica an enjoyable and satisfying experience.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Breast Augmentation Surgery in Costa Rica.