If you suffer from deep wrinkles or sunken skin on your face, you may be considering cosmetic surgery like fat transfer. If you think you might be a candidate but can’t afford the price, consider a fat transfer in Costa Rica.
Exotic as it may sound, cosmetic surgery in Costa Rica is a growing industry. Tummy tucks, body lifts, and liposuction in Costa Rica are some of the procedures that many Americans seek, given their good quality and affordability. If you need a plastic surgery such as fat transplantation—Costa Rica may be your best bet. And this article endeavors to let you know why.
What is Fat Transfer?
- Fat transfer, also referred to as fat grafting or fat injection, is a method to plump up one area of the body by using fat cells grafted from another area of the body. Usually, fat is withdrawn from the buttocks or thighs.
- The fat cells are injected into the desired area, giving it a fuller look.
- Many surgeons use the minimally invasive micro-fat grafting technique, which injects small pockets of fat using a needle.
- Fat transfer is an autologous procedure because the fat cells are transplanted from one part of the body to another part of that same body.Unlike implants or other types of transplants, autologous transfers carry no risk of allergic reaction or rejection. Hence, a better option to enhancing your backside through buttock implants in Costa Rica would be getting fat injected to your derriere in a procedure known as Brazilian butt lift.
- According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, fat grafting carries only minor risks of infection, and severe complications are extremely rare.
- Though it is used as a reconstructive procedure, it is most commonly used for augmenting the face, hands, breasts, and buttocks.
Why Choose Fat Grafting in Costa Rica?
A report by Melana Yanos published on March 31, 2008 on NuWire Investor puts Costa Rica among the top five medical tourism destinations in the world. The cost of fat grafting in the United States and other developed countries can run into thousands of dollars, depending on the extent of the procedure. How much does fat grafting cost in Costa Rica? It will vary depending on the procedure, but in general you can expect that the fat transfer cost in Costa Rica is roughly half of what it costs in the U.S.—even after adding in travel expenses!
Aside from the low fat transfer price in Costa Rica, you’ll find a number of other benefits in availing the procedure there:
- Expertise: For your autologous fat transfer in Costa Rica, you can choose from a wide pool of expert plastic surgeons with training and certification from renowned medical schools in the world. To ensure that you get the best surgeon executing your full-blown or micro fat grafting in Costa Rica, find doctors with good references.
- Quality of care: If you opt for a fat transfer to the face in Costa Rica or any other cosmetic procedure, you’ll want to be comfortable in a facility that’s clean and up-to-date, and with staff you can understand and trust. Many internationally accredited hospitals and patient facilities in Costa Rica are accustomed to international patients. They are staffed with bilingual nurses and doctors and make use of state-of-the-art equipment. You can expect high quality care during your fat injection in Costa Rica because these facilities want you to recommend them to your friends!
- Convenience: Costa Rica is only a short flight from the U.S., and if you stay for less than 90 days, you won’t need a visa.
- A beautiful place to recover: Costa Rica is known for its breathtaking beaches and national parks. What good would the lower fat transfer to the buttocks cost in Costa Rica be if you couldn’t indulge in a little scenic relaxation after surgery? Since fat injections heal quickly, you can make the most of your surroundings. So a fat transfer to buttocks in Costa Rica – or any other type of fat transfer – may be well worth the trip just for having a rest and rejuvenation experience.
Whatever type of grafting you need— including face, buttock, and breast—fat transfer in Costa Rica may be your best option. A medical vacation to avail fat transfer in Costa Rica is a good alternative for anyone looking for affordable and minimally invasive cosmetic enhancements.
Know how affordable fat transfer in Costa Rica can be, just fill the form to your right.