Many males who have aberrantly large mammary glands are turning to surgical intervention to restore the normal appearance of their chests. In order to cut costs and take advantage of efficient medical services, those desirous of altering the appearance of their chest can embark on a medical trip to undergo gynecomastia surgery in Costa Rica.
Gynecomastia – An Outline
- Abnormal breast development in males, colloquially known as “man boobs” and formally termed as “gynecomastia”, is the result of excessive growth of glandular tissue in the breast area. It can occur with the onset of puberty or as a part of the aging process among healthy males.
- Gynecomastia surgery, or male breast reduction surgery, is implemented through the removal of the redundant glandular tissue and liposuction that siphons off excessive fat from the chest area.
- Psuedogynecomastia refers to the enlargement of male breasts due to adipose tissues. Pseugynecomastia surgery essentially involves liposuction.
- Gynecomastia equals to around 65 percent of all male breast disorders in the United States, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). It is not a serious medical condition but can cause physical pain and embarrassment.
Gynecomastia Surgery in Costa Rica – Advantages
Here is a rundown of the benefits of seeking surgery for male breast reduction in Costa Rica
- Gynecomastia surgery cost in Costa Rica is significantly lower than in the United States, Canada and Western Europe. Because of the low cost of living, medical treatments and plastic surgeries such as breast reduction and liposuction in Costa Rica do not cost as high as in the developed countries of the West.
- By choosing to undergo men breast reduction in Costa Rica, you will significantly reduce your expenses without making a compromise with the quality of your treatment.
- Patients choose to undergo gynecomastic surgery in Costa Rica because of the expertise of the country’s plastic surgeons. San Jose, Costa Rica, has turned into a Mecca for highly skilled cosmetic surgeons, many of whom have prior experience of practicing in the US.
- Breast reduction in males in Costa Rica is implemented in state-of-the-art hospitals and clinics, equipped with modern facilities.
- Sure, Spanish is the lingua franca of the Costa Ricans and you might face some language barriers; however, in the leading hospitals and plastic surgery centers of Costa Rica, English speaking personnel are ready to assist the client base in the most effective way.
- Welcoming doctors, mild climate, and efficient medical care are factors contributing to making breast reduction for men in Costa Rica worth giving a shot.
- Another upside to getting pseudogynecomastia surgery in Costa Rica is minimal or no waiting time.
- For those living in the United States and Canada, Costa Rica is only a short and easy flight away. With its Americanized culture and a variety of low-cost medical solutions, it is an appealing option for the seekers of alluring alternatives.
- Gynecomastia patients prefer anonymity when undergoing treatment, a luxury often elusive in their home country. By choosing man boob reduction surgery in Costa Rica, they can convalesce under complete privacy.
- Many plastic surgery centers offer attractive combo packages. With all the money that you save on your gynecomastia surgery, you may want to get a smile makeover through crowns, veneers and dental implants in Costa Rica. You may also opt for a low cost nose job or facelift surgery in Costa Rica, along with your breast reduction surgery, only to find the jaws of your known ones back home drop at both at your rejuvenated looks and the top value that you would get for your precious dollar!
Considering Gynecomastia Treatment in Costa Rica? Some Travel Tips
Here are some pointers which you can pay heed to during your stay for gynecomastia surgery in Costa Rica –
- Contrary to popular perception, drinking water in Costa Rica is potable, but it’s always recommended to purchase bottled water and to wash fruits and veggies before eating them.
- If you intend to hit the beaches, be aware that beach guards are typically not present.
- It’s advisable to wear insect repellant sprays to avoid nasty creepy-crawly bites.
- Be careful with your adaptation to the new cuisine. Consume moderate food amounts until you completely get used to Costa Rica’s food.
- Hang out in safe and secure neighborhoods.
Gynecomastia surgery in Costa Rica can be an effective solution for the reduction of your expenses on getting the abnormal appearance of your breasts corrected. It also grants you the incredible opportunity to visit a beautiful country and release some of the daily-life stress.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Gynecomastia Surgery Costa Rica.